Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
Thanks. I'm trying few different landscape to see which one works the best. the first one works great but once they hide they are no where to be seen so I'm on a different setup now. looks like there's room for improvement so I might just re do it again tonight.

caribemob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2008
philadelphia
jp80911;3600407; said:
Thanks. I'm trying few different landscape to see which one works the best. the first one works great but once they hide they are no where to be seen so I'm on a different setup now. looks like there's room for improvement so I might just re do it again tonight.
yo jack im going to SA tommorrow, and wanted to know where do i get dividers from, people say lowes or home depot in the light fixture section but what are they called, cause im going to get a black mask elong and a missiones or gold wolf, i just dont know yet but im definitly getting two fish. let me know

jp80911

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
NJ
Yes Michel, I got the microlepis :) I so want the aimara but no money and no tank space at the moment. maybe in the future I can free up my 45"x45" tank, that should be big enough to keep one, I hope.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
jp80911;3602087; said:
Yes Michel, I got the microlepis :) I so want the aimara but no money and no tank space at the moment. maybe in the future I can free up my 45"x45" tank, that should be big enough to keep one, I hope.
who doesnt want an aimara.:drool:

ryeguy28

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
rocky mount,NC
Masssive agression is hooking me up with either a red wolf or common wolf (some one said it might be a mala ? ) I don't know which one to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store