Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendog1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
new york
actually not sure, that info wasnt available when i bought him, thanks for the cmopliment though

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
It seems my camera is ALOT better then i thought it was it seems i just don't know jack on how to use it but i figure out how to take good close ups so you know what fishes teeth i had to get pics of :) :) :)

Also theres two large pits in front of its eyes that i've never noticed before any body know what they are do they look like sensory pits ? i hope its not the start of HITH

Hes also got a little eye cloud :( but that should clear up fast :)

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
killerfish;2000444; said:
It seems my camera is ALOT better then i thought it was it seems i just don't know jack on how to use it but i figure out how to take good close ups so you know what fishes teeth i had to get pics of :) :) :)

Also theres two large pits in front of its eyes that i've never noticed before any body know what they are do they look like sensory pits ? i hope its not the start of HITH

Hes also got a little eye cloud :( but that should clear up fast :)
Very Nice Wolf..

It's not HITH mine has them too, I freaked out a little when I saw them too but all of them have it.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
okay good

Nice mala if only rainbows got teeth like that we'll i wouldn't be good for me i'd need a few sets of stitches by now but it would be cool

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
I think yours would hurt more its bigger isn't it like 4''-5'' mine is like 3''-4'' plus yours has bigger teeth

Mine doesn't have plenty of spunk bites me all the time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store