Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
Tigriuns™;3783087; said:
ID this wolf please

getting it soon...any idea from which river
Congrates m8. I am trying to get one. On the location I have heard it is difficult to get them from Brazil, I think there is some restrictions on export, most normally come from Venezuala.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
jelly;3812405; said:
Congrates m8. I am trying to get one. On the location I have heard it is difficult to get them from Brazil, I think there is some restrictions on export, most normally come from Venezuala.

Not mine..still trying to get hold of 1 or 2 :D

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Here you go..my dream fish.
Please dun blame me for the small tank. I have already order a bigger one and it on it way next week. Must get my dream fish 1st before it is gone so this is only a tamp. tank. :)

Approx 30cm

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/78c3XTva3rM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/78c3XTva3rM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

It is really so scary.....

hopelessamor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Congrats Tigriuns:headbang2!

Awesome-looking H.aimara that you have there!

Hopefully,you will transfer him from that small holding tank(approx. 20 gal?) to a bigger tank soon so it wont keep bashing its snout.I placed my 17" aimara in a 45 gallon holding tank for a couple weeks back then,...now,it's in a 120 g,and it has grown to 20" in 3+ months....Still looking for a 270 to 360 gal by summertime.

P.S. I hope you have a secure lid with a heavy weight on top.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
jelly;3830234; said:
Awesume I have got to get one.
Well I seen the black wolf....it is very cool at 15~16" or bigger....

Dun get only 1. I got 2 as there is only 4. So in my country only 2 person ea got 2.... :headbang2

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
hopelessamor;3830414; said:
Congrats Tigriuns:headbang2!

Awesome-looking H.aimara that you have there!

Hopefully,you will transfer him from that small holding tank(approx. 20 gal?) to a bigger tank soon so it wont keep bashing its snout.I placed my 17" aimara in a 45 gallon holding tank for a couple weeks back then,...now,it's in a 120 g,and it has grown to 20" in 3+ months....Still looking for a 270 to 360 gal by summertime.

P.S. I hope you have a secure lid with a heavy weight on top.
Just measure it is 13" I am still thinking of the width should I get 60cm or 75cm.... shifting it to the bigger tank will be a problem... never kept such a fish that want to knock me down the moment I am close to the tank....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store