Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
hopelessamor;3832978; said:
just thought u got it from where channarox mentioned...my bad.

From Canada:D...love to visit SG one day though.Heard it is beautiful.
naw,i was asking if he did.
im from BC,half canadian and half singaporean.
cant wait to go back there.

Tigriuns™;3833218; said:
channarox is a very very young man (below 18y/o) that want everything :ROFL:
im 16 and 2 months,yeah i want a lot of things.
too bad im not a working adult like you who can buy what he wants.;)

Bry

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Ontario
Nice video BRY!! Thanks for sharing!

funny thing,my aimara exhibits the same feeding habits especially with sole and silversides....I have better luck with jumbo prawns n atlantic salmon.

I knew someone owned another 20" hoplias aimara in canada...in Eastern Canada...plus that other 16"ncher hoplias aimara of yours...

Good job scoring 2!
Both are from Eastern Venezuala, I was going to pick up a large Guyanese but since these are illegal to export from VZ due to sportfishing they are harder to come by nowadays.

I would imagine yours is the same as mine Hopeless?

hopelessamor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Bry;3834362; said:
Both are from Eastern Venezuala,

I would imagine yours is the same as mine Hopeless?
So,your 16" and 20" are from Eastern VZ.

I was informed my aimara was caught near the VZ/Gy border.

I am saving for a 20" from BW or a 22-24" from G.,either or....whatever is available, and that should scratch my itch for hoplias aimaras(plus another big catfish)...otherwise,my wife will divorce me.:grinno:

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
hopelessamor;3833857; said:
spoiled little B R $ T......just kidding channarox!:).....yeah,i dont know about you Tigriuns but I have to work my A$% off just to support my 2 wolves.And will probaly JUST(otherwise,my wife gonna divorce me) get one more HUGE Goliath wolf and hopefully a big catfish to complete my collection....cheers.
Well bro, I am also not rich but I really work very hard for my $$..

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
hopelessamor;3837500; said:
Cool...yeah,me too....That's what makes us appreciate our monsterfish,pets,toys all the more.:)
Well but after getting aimara the feeling is like is all i need haha...perhaps just a bigger tank.... next time keep in big tank with padlock...the way it jump can really knock alot of thing down. :)

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;3838122; said:
Well but after getting aimara the feeling is like is all i need haha...perhaps just a bigger tank.... next time keep in big tank with padlock...the way it jump can really knock alot of thing down. :)
that must be freaky....im going to settle with a blackie for now...until i grow up,get a job,and a house,then the aimara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store