Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xander

Manjuari
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2007
Singapore
Tigriuns™;3852736; said:
Young man..or boy. Before you know how to spend make sure you know how to earn....
oh he knows how to earn alright...essentially getting his black wolf for free seems pretty awesome to me.

Norbert

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Tigriuns™;3852521; said:
I am getting my 15~16" soon....But I thought they only reach max 14"
Do you think yours will grow even bigger??
Boreek has/had(?) an 18"er...have heard of blacks getting 30"...I've never seen a pic of one bigger then 18" though.

Mine is still growing but it takes months to measure a difference...no idea how long they live. I'd love it if she got up to 18-20" though.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Norbert;3859480; said:
Boreek has/had(?) an 18"er...have heard of blacks getting 30"...I've never seen a pic of one bigger then 18" though.

Mine is still growing but it takes months to measure a difference...no idea how long they live. I'd love it if she got up to 18-20" though.
It coming on Tuesday... along with another aimara that will end up in my friend tank..pass to him keep till it is much bigger....wonder how the growth rate for aimara?? fast?

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;3862459; said:
It coming on Tuesday... along with another aimara that will end up in my friend tank..pass to him keep till it is much bigger....wonder how the growth rate for aimara?? fast?
heard the recent batches of venezualan aimaras were pretty fast growers,for wolf fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store