Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BM80

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Toronto, Canada
kevinfleming21;4730313; said:
I want a regular old Aimara, why is it so hard to find one!!???
Its actually easy, just gotta be willing to spend the cash. IMO they are worth every penny. Getting another big one in a few weeks, can't wait..

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
BM80;4730367; said:
Its actually easy, just gotta be willing to spend the cash. IMO they are worth every penny. Getting another big one in a few weeks, can't wait..

what is the cheapest you have seen? Also, i am in the states....not nearly as easy as in Canada.

i pee in the sea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
Toronto, Canada
I'm not too sure as of recently, but last time I checked, Shark Aquarium's Aimaras are pretty expensive. Mind you they are probably worth it, but Oliver has them at much more affordable prices.

Have you contacted Oliver?
How much shipping did he quote you?
His shipping quotes for me were $55 for a curupira, and $145 for an aimara.. I'm in the next province of his though.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
BM80;4730367; said:
Really worth it I agree too..
Till date after keeping almost going to be a year...
I still feel very entertain by it... The fear .. The aggressive ... The healing rate..
Most aimara you seen is perfect condition because of the healing
To me it is 99.99% recover to it original within a week unless very deep injury
I remember mine being called Harry potter due to a deep scar on the forehead. But still it heal after a few month...

BM80

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Toronto, Canada
i pee in the sea;4731287; said:
I'm not too sure as of recently, but last time I checked, Shark Aquarium's Aimaras are pretty expensive. Mind you they are probably worth it, but Oliver has them at much more affordable prices.

Have you contacted Oliver?
How much shipping did he quote you?
His shipping quotes for me were $55 for a curupira, and $145 for an aimara.. I'm in the next province of his though.
Agreed, Oliver def has the best prices for Aimara, and he is great to deal with, the whole process is easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store