Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
kevinfleming21;4739955; said:
Talking to the wife about it. You should see the look she is giving me......

Better spent on an AImara than on the Pharmacist....that is where we all are going to spend our money in, one of these days......

BM80

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Toronto, Canada
kevinfleming21;4739768; said:
Talking to him right now. Nice 16 + inch Aimara that is tong feeding....too bad it is $1000 dollars....
He had two, i just got the slightly larger one today, i'll post pics shortly in a seperate thread. Kev, seriously, a G is a good price man just go for it, for all we know we only live once. That 16" Aimara is a beast, blew me away when i put him in his tank..Oliver is a great guy to deal with.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
And, we never discuss fish purchases with the wives...they will never understand, so why the hassle.

My fish are incredibly cheaper than reality, if you ask my wife. A lot of them, even, are offered to me by friends

I believe that even LFS's have offered me fish....hehe

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
BM80;4740025; said:
He had two, i just got the slightly larger one today, i'll post pics shortly in a seperate thread. Kev, seriously, a G is a good price man just go for it, for all we know we only live once. That 16" Aimara is a beast, blew me away when i put him in his tank..Oliver is a great guy to deal with.

It is a little harder than that here. I have to get permission through the Government for the shipment to be able to come into America and to my airport. Plus the shipping....with the holidays I do not think it can be done right now. I want my 300 up and running before getting one of these beast as well. He told me that in Feb he will be getting more in also!

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
kevinfleming21;4740019; said:
Ha! I already have more monsters than most on this site...I will leave it at that.
Bro can consider sell all your other fishes to get a aimara.
1 true monster is enough you will confirm enjoy keeping it

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
Tigriuns™;4740329; said:
Bro can consider sell all your other fishes to get a aimara.
1 true monster is enough you will confirm enjoy keeping it

I have thought about this and will review things further when I get my 300 set up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store