Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
kevinfleming21;4741831; said:
I have thought about this and will review things further when I get my 300 set up...
Waiting for your aimara update.

Here mine which is coming soon.

From Rio Tapajos

It should be ETA mid of Jan.
Would like to thanks Woody from Aquamonsters Taiwan to make it happen.

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
Tigriuns™;4742027; said:
Waiting for your aimara update.

Here mine which is coming soon.

From Rio Tapajos

It should be ETA mid of Jan.
Would like to thanks Woody from Aquamonsters Taiwan to make it happen.

Great looking little beast Tig, might I ask how much they tend to cost on that side of the world?

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
kevinfleming21;4742032; said:
Great looking little beast Tig, might I ask how much they tend to cost on that side of the world?
Ok here is my matchs...
It cost me 3 & half 10" aimara
Well I am in my country to own 1.
And from this river I think it is very rare as only seem them 3 website.
Amapa river seen afew years back till now,
Surinam and other river like.. The below link still can be found in Japanese site.

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~aqua_axbomber/

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
Miguel;4740028; said:
And, we never discuss fish purchases with the wives...they will never understand, so why the hassle.

My fish are incredibly cheaper than reality, if you ask my wife. A lot of them, even, are offered to me by friends

I believe that even LFS's have offered me fish....hehe
I know exactly what you are talking about. I am still baby sitting a Lacerdae for a supplier that was running out of tank space ;)

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
kevinfleming21;4742124; said:
That Ampa and Surinam are off the chain cool. God I want one of these beast!
It's worth mentioning that all including the 'Common' Ven aimara can display those colourings, It's a mood thing. The differences between the various locations are actually quite subtle. The amapa have a clean edge to there patterning when compared to the Ven which is a bit more blotchy.

The prices will come down as they are becoming more available. Unfortunatly it's a supply and demand thing. People are willing to pay the high prices so they ae sold at that price.

In all honestly it depends what you are after. I actually think a curupira is a really good buy.

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
jelly;4743006; said:
It's worth mentioning that all including the 'Common' Ven aimara can display those colourings, It's a mood thing. The differences between the various locations are actually quite subtle. The amapa have a clean edge to there patterning when compared to the Ven which is a bit more blotchy.

The prices will come down as they are becoming more available. Unfortunatly it's a supply and demand thing. People are willing to pay the high prices so they ae sold at that price.

In all honestly it depends what you are after. I actually think a curupira is a really good buy.

I have always wanted the curupira as well but it is the same situation....I just CANNOT find them! i actually have had more tips on Aimara than Curupira lately

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
kevinfleming21;4743043; said:
I cannot even fathom what is going on that web page...but I did see a shopping cart button.....lol
See picture only as I also dun know Japanese
The buying is for the local there... Well all I can say is to me brazil fish now is very expensive same goes for those pleco from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store