Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRSwop1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Beautiful Aimara. Yeah, it looks like it could be Tapajos from the red color. Amapa are more gold color and bigger eyes. Wow, I still can't get over that aimara.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
keep them coming, Guys!!

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
If I am not wrong Tapajos is kind of super rare. As only about 3 months ago is the 1st picture it appear online at a Japanese website.

Amapa aimara already surface very very long time ago, plus afew website have a lot of picture of it.

To me, Tocantins & Tapajos is very very rare.. I only seen one Tocantins which was belong to Ashdavid.

Next follow by Sao Felix & Amapa. Sao Felix seem like only about few picture online..

http://www.care2.com/c2c/photos/view/123/677149167/

One of my fav link.

BM80

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Toronto, Canada
KRSwop1;4762539; said:
Beautiful Aimara. Yeah, it looks like it could be Tapajos from the red color. Amapa are more gold color and bigger eyes. Wow, I still can't get over that aimara.
Thats what i'm saying very nice colour and pattern, i would love to get my hands on one.

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
I just got the price on the tapajos from woody and it was serious money. It's price excluding any export/import costs was almost 4 x the cost of my second Ven aimara. I will have to have a serous think about that one.

VenomCaster

Feeder Fish
Jan 3, 2011
Singapore
Tigriuns™;4758689; said:
May I know where you got it from last time???
I think only one place that was selling it at that time.
Can see the face of the person taking picture

I didn't know Rio Singapore got intermedius too
Ya. Only one place got sell. If other places put Intermedius, maybe lying one. That time AMK got one guy put Intermedius, actually Mala...

mynheers_a_pint

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
United Kingdom
jelly;4764562; said:
I just got the price on the tapajos from woody and it was serious money. It's price excluding any export/import costs was almost 4 x the cost of my second Ven aimara. I will have to have a serous think about that one.
A serious think?!

You're nuts. What would your missus say if she found out about it..?

:grinno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store