Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apriliarider15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Utah
Very nice bro.

jelly

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
Herts, UK
www.Hoplias.webs.com
Tigriuns nice aimara.

Usual growth rate not massively quick, works out about .25 - .5 inches a month. Was eating pretty much everything prior to me trying to comm it with three brycon. Half a Brycon later he will only go for live at the moment.

A discussion we have briefly had before and worth bringing up here. I have always found this darker aimara much more aggressive than the other lighter phase I have. Don't get me wrong the less aggressive one still bit me and attacks everything that enters the tank. The darker one will go for anything that looks remotely like it might be thinking of going in the tank. Also disproving my thought that the psycho aimara vids we see are in small tanks, This one is in a relatively massive tank for it’s size. Is your lighter phase less aggressive than your darker aimara?

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
jelly;4786591; said:
Tigriuns nice aimara.

Usual growth rate not massively quick, works out about .25 - .5 inches a month. Was eating pretty much everything prior to me trying to comm it with three brycon. Half a Brycon later he will only go for live at the moment.

A discussion we have briefly had before and worth bringing up here. I have always found this darker aimara much more aggressive than the other lighter phase I have. Don't get me wrong the less aggressive one still bit me and attacks everything that enters the tank. The darker one will go for anything that looks remotely like it might be thinking of going in the tank. Also disproving my thought that the psycho aimara vids we see are in small tanks, This one is in a relatively massive tank for it’s size. Is your lighter phase less aggressive than your darker aimara?
Now getting much more aggressive I think it is due to the maturilty of the fish.
Both will look at my finger and follow at the same time.

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
BM80;4785538; said:
kev, how did you get a hold of him? i emailed him a few days ago asking about the amapa and have gotten no reply...

I just emailed him. It did take a little while for him to get back to me. I also emailed him again but have gotten no reply yet. Maybe he is out of the country for a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store