Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illbuyourcatfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
B.C
So does this Oliver have a website? My choice as to whether or not I wanted one of these Aimara was taken away from me when I saw they come in cages. And also being from Canada I imagine shipping will be relatively cheap.

BM80

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Toronto, Canada
belowwater.com

Oliver ships the big ones like this. He had two left, I took the larger one. Shoot him an email, great guy to deal with, he should be getting more in I believe.

Illbuyourcatfish;4784176; said:
So does this Oliver have a website? My choice as to whether or not I wanted one of these Aimara was taken away from me when I saw they come in cages. And also being from Canada I imagine shipping will be relatively cheap.

Illbuyourcatfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
B.C
Seems like a pretty barren website. Doesn't really advertise much on the selling side? Does he only sell fish on the side? Doesn't seem like much effort into advertising one of the pricier fish available. The fish arrive in decent condition? The more reputable vendors take pride openly in the quality of their fish...This seems like going into a store and asking the clerk for something out of the back room...

BM80

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Illbuyourcatfish;4784522; said:
Seems like a pretty barren website. Doesn't really advertise much on the selling side? Does he only sell fish on the side? Doesn't seem like much effort into advertising one of the pricier fish available. The fish arrive in decent condition? The more reputable vendors take pride openly in the quality of their fish...This seems like going into a store and asking the clerk for something out of the back room...
Oliver is very reputable in this hobby. He has written many books, does many presentations, and owns several collecting stations in south america. Email him and ask for a stock list to be emailed. Photos of some of the new stock are available in the blog section. He doesn't just sell fish, sometimes when you email him he'll be out of country, he's a busy guy but always finds time to get back to his customers as i've never waited long to get a reply.

kevinfleming21

Jurassic Aquatics
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2010
Chandler, AZ
BM80;4784626; said:
Oliver is very reputable in this hobby. He has written many books, does many presentations, and owns several collecting stations in south america. Email him and ask for a stock list to be emailed. Photos of some of the new stock are available in the blog section. He doesn't just sell fish, sometimes when you email him he'll be out of country, he's a busy guy but always finds time to get back to his customers as i've never waited long to get a reply.

+1, he has always replied fairly quickly to me as well.

Illbuyourcatfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
B.C
Wow yah I understand now, forgive my skepticism as I don't just like to send hundreds of dollars to just anyone. I will however be sending it to this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store