Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
yeah he WOLFS em down lol they wern't that big mabye 5''-6'' but not very fat but still 3 5''-6'' nightcralwers is a good meal for a 4''-5'' ERY ERY

Forgot to mention he has grown alot when i got him he was mabye 3'' most and now getting close to 5'' and has really beefed up

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
killerfish;2133590; said:
yeah he WOLFS em down lol they wern't that big mabye 5''-6'' but not very fat but still 3 5''-6'' nightcralwers is a good meal for a 4''-5'' ERY ERY

Forgot to mention he has grown alot when i got him he was mabye 3'' most and now getting close to 5'' and has really beefed up
nice.
how long have you had him?

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Getting close to 4 months so hes grown a good .5'' a month kinda slow but still faster then what i've heard hes really beefing up to hes going to be thick when he grows up hope nothing goes wrong and i can grow him to 7''-8'' that would be sweet then i would have to think twice about sticking my hand in his tank or should i say territory

Heres a bad pic of him when i got him

Doesn't do a hole lot as far as size comparasin but still shows hes grown i'll do a little growth time line soon when i get the time

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
two of my small wolves are hanging out together alot.
always next to each other and the smallest guys not near them most of the time.
wonder if theyre an early pair? :grinno:

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Would be cool if they breed later on i wounder what a breeding pair would be like now i wouldn't put my hand in that tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store