Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwan

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
Indonesia
channarox;2096771; said:
when the goby is hungry it will chase after its prey too.
depends on the fish itself.
It will wait till the feeder approaching its mouth, or chassing very slowly. I do know since I keep 3 gobbies......

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
I've owned both as well and I can say this is true and untrue. My wolf will not chase prey when hungry, he will slowly stalk it. Same as my marble goby did.

But it doesn't really matter because we can ID that as a goby based on the pics :D

kendog1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
new york
sad to say, but you are all right and i look like the dork that cant identify my own fish, and yes it was labeled as a wolf ufortuneately, taken for the first time as a consumer, but only because of my own ignorance, sorry guys and gals for the improper post of mistaken identity

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
Its cool...dont worry about it bro. Either way enjoy ur new fish and Channarox is right, it all depends on the individual fish I have seen some wolves that actively chase and hunt their prey down (fast as lightning). Others simply ambush either way a WOLF is EXTREMELY FAST when it strikes even if its not moving at the moment. Rarely do they miss...its incredible to watch.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
kendog1;2099184; said:
sad to say, but you are all right and i look like the dork that cant identify my own fish, and yes it was labeled as a wolf ufortuneately, taken for the first time as a consumer, but only because of my own ignorance, sorry guys and gals for the improper post of mistaken identity
no problem haha.
thats why we're all here to help.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
My wolf fish seem to grow alot it is about 2~2.5cm bigger when I 1st post picture.... going to get bigger feeder then post in youtube

always go for the kill when i feed...eat till tummy really cannot fit then stop

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
only eats feeders?
i havent fed feeders in ages. haha
maybe i should start my fish on an all feeder diet.
pump them up. :D

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
kendog1;2099184; said:
Don't sweat it, I love those gobies and they make great pets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store