Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynheers_a_pint

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
United Kingdom
Blkpiranha;4907034; said:
Would a person be able to Cohab two Curupira together?
Enough space, the right pair... anything is possible. Three might be safer, two females and a male but I'm not aware of anyone having succesfully done it. Maybe grow them from babies- it works with other species...

i pee in the sea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
Toronto, Canada
A couple of new pictures of the curupira (unfortunately it's probably going to be sold soon due to moving). Sucks because I just trained him to eat from my hand.

I wonder if this curupira is a male or a female, read on jelly's website that females curupiras (like some other wolves) have a heavier build, but just haven't figured out what to compare to. My old one was also of the same build.

A couple of pictures of my old red wolf. He was a shy guy during the day, but he was mean and unpredictable at night.

King-eL

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
Philippines and Canada
jelly;4906731; said:
Nice wolves, Really nice Mala, we don't see many Mala's on this thread any more. Will you be trying to comm them in the 375?
The mala is already in the 375g. He used to be with other 9 malas but the former owner is slowly selling them.

mynheers_a_pint

Candiru
MFK Member
May 4, 2008
United Kingdom
Illbuyourcatfish;4908568; said:
I just had my 8" motoro butcher one of my brand new 13" malas. Ive got nothing but **** for luck with wolves.
What the hell? I'd of thought it would have been the other way round?!

Ray's are deceivingly aggressive...

Illbuyourcatfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2010
B.C
mynheers_a_pint;4908920; said:
What the hell? I'd of thought it would have been the other way round?!

Ray's are deceivingly aggressive...
I know! This is what I read everywhere before trying to com them! All I heard was rays are too delicate and wolves are too aggressive from everybody. The weird thing is that she didn't attack my 15" mala that jumped, and she hasn't even looked at my other 13" mala. But as soon as she met that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store