Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Nice wolf i like big malas but only for a few minutes then i get bored there not fun fish if you have ADHD

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Nice my Ery Ery is getting close to 5'' it might be there not sure i'll have to wrestle him out of the tank dureing a water change and get a messurment

chonhzilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Fresno CA
I've read that erythrinus are pretty slow growers, but mine has already grown 1/2" since I received him about three weeks ago. He's almost at 4". Looks like his temporary home is really just a temporary home.

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Your the third person to find that Erythrinus grow faster then many have said mine and mudfrogs Ery Erys have also been growing alot faster then they are said to

ganja

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2008
Los Angeles California
Whutup every1 im looking into buying a red wolfish very soon. Im over here in Southern Cali and im hoping to find one in a LFS if not i will probably have to pay extra for shipping.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Hi guys, not sure if you will all agree to me. But I have kept a few wolf fish before. And I notice that for the growth rate it depending on how greedy it is. I got now a very greedy wolf that the growth rate is much faster than any of the other wolf i kept b4.
I bought it at 3" and now about 7"+ to 8" since I got it this year April. Will get a picture soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store