Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
Tigriuns™;2428924; said:
wonder how it look like to have a school of wolffish mala and rainbow mix

I bet it would be impressive but soon you would only end up with some fat Mala's.....:naughty:

There was a guy, also had a vid that housed a gold wolf and mala together i believe both were around 6-7in. It was a nice combo the gold wolf patrolled the mid and upper levels of the tank and the mala hovered the bottom in the plants and driftwood. He also dropped in some goldfish and it was NICE TO SEE THEM EACH HUNT AND EAT THEIR PREY......:headbang2

Don't know how long that combo would work as wolves are unpredictable and maybe even more so when they pack on some size but nonetheless it was a NICE SETUP....;)

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
That Ery SP. peru looks good seems to have a blue shade to him does it look better in person ?

About the two wolfs I hope they do we'll together if they have been raised together and are given a good amount of room they should be fine together

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
sevendreamz;2429177; said:
I bet it would be impressive but soon you would only end up with some fat Mala's.....:naughty:

There was a guy, also had a vid that housed a gold wolf and mala together i believe both were around 6-7in. It was a nice combo the gold wolf patrolled the mid and upper levels of the tank and the mala hovered the bottom in the plants and driftwood. He also dropped in some goldfish and it was NICE TO SEE THEM EACH HUNT AND EAT THEIR PREY......:headbang2

Don't know how long that combo would work as wolves are unpredictable and maybe even more so when they pack on some size but nonetheless it was a NICE SETUP....;)
i know someone on WW who kept 3 ery ery and 2 malas together for pretty long.

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
channarox;2432796; said:
i know someone on WW who kept 3 ery ery and 2 malas together for pretty long.

Do you remember the sizes of the malas and reds channa...??? Hey theres always exceptions....I wouldnt risk my ery ery to it unless they were bigger or equally sized as the malas, but once the size difference became greater I would feel a little uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store