Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
sevendreamz;2432847; said:
Do you remember the sizes of the malas and reds channa...??? Hey theres always exceptions....I wouldnt risk my ery ery to it unless they were bigger or equally sized as the malas, but once the size difference became greater I would feel a little uncomfortable.
i dont remember reading any sizes,but from the pics i saw,the ery ery looked about 8 inches and the malas were at least 12-16 inches from what i could remember seeing.

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
Well I be damned....there ya go....LOL....I wanna find that vid of the Gold Wolf and the Mala together....I bet that would be a sight though....8in Ery's with 15in + Malas....NICE

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Mudfrog;2432052; said:
Anyone seen the purple wolves posted over on water wolves? It's an Ery species with a purple line going down the body. I want one, just no empty tanks for him...
Hmmm i'll look

Seems that theres either a few species of Ery or theres alot of color varients

wonword

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2008
St. Paul, MN
killerfish;2431994; said:
That Ery SP. peru looks good seems to have a blue shade to him does it look better in person ?
Yeah, its looks cooler in person. The body is more gold color with orang fins on the bottom, and nice bright white fins up front. He has alot of blue on his gill plates and around his mouth. Im not sure whats up with the spots all over, they just gradually started showing up . . .

chonhzilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Fresno CA
wonword;2433890; said:
Yeah, its looks cooler in person. The body is more gold color with orang fins on the bottom, and nice bright white fins up front. He has alot of blue on his gill plates and around his mouth. Im not sure whats up with the spots all over, they just gradually started showing up . . .
I've noticed my 4 in Ery Peru also has a bit of blue under his gill plates. I didn't realize this until I saw those pictures. Nice Ery you got there, I can't wait till mine gets that big.:headbang2

kendog1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2007
new york
killerfish;2431994; said:
That Ery SP. peru looks good seems to have a blue shade to him does it look better in person ?

About the two wolfs I hope they do we'll together if they have been raised together and are given a good amount of room they should be fine together
they are still doin great togethor, well enough that i am seriously considering getting a couple more of them very soon

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
kendog1;2440005; said:
they are still doin great togethor, well enough that i am seriously considering getting a couple more of them very soon
get 4 more and have a school!
youre the third person i know of whose had luck keeping multiple together.:headbang2

wonword

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2008
St. Paul, MN
chonhzilla;2436855; said:
I've noticed my 4 in Ery Peru also has a bit of blue under his gill plates. I didn't realize this until I saw those pictures. Nice Ery you got there, I can't wait till mine gets that big.:headbang2
thanks, Erys are my favorite! When I got him, all of them ate each others fins off, ao all the erys in the LFS tank didnt have fins, they would just chill at the bottom, so its been a huge change haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store