Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
channarox;2580687; said:
bro...
i think if you did that combo you would be more afraid of the black wolf mauling the golds.;)
but you should try it!
with dithers of course...
i miss your old school
yeah i miss those fish too, bro. you are probably right about the black killing the golds but he is still so new i'm not even sure of his temperment yet. maybe he is a nice sp. black :naughty:

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
ironmunki;2580706; said:
yeah i miss those fish too, bro. you are probably right about the black killing the golds but he is still so new i'm not even sure of his temperment yet. maybe he is a nice sp. black :naughty:
all the more try that combo!!!:ROFL:

Weylin

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2007
Inside a Bottle
Somebody help me get one.... !!!

I've been looking for one all over India and nothing... People here don't now know what a wolffish is...

ironmunki

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2007
maryland
yeah he is a pretty cool fish so far. been swimming around a lot more than i expected. gonna move him to a bigger tank soon to give him even more room to explore.

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
ironmunki;2580615; said:
A couple of pics of my new black wolf :D

DAMN U.....LMAO.....U GOT ONE THAT QUICK...WE WERE JUS TALKIN BOUT U GETTN THIS OR GOLDS....AND HERE HE GOES.....NICE.....GET EM MEAN....NOT LIKE CHANNAS WOLVES....:grinno::grinno::grinno::grinno:

U KNOW WE'RE STILL COOL CHANNA.....:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

catfishlover106

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2007
Daly City/San Francisco, CA
ahh im envious with that black wolf of yur ironmunki, he looks great! I would love to get a wolf and grow 1 out :)

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
ironmunki;2581363; said:
yeah he is a pretty cool fish so far. been swimming around a lot more than i expected. gonna move him to a bigger tank soon to give him even more room to explore.
ive heard the xingu black wolves are like erythrinus erythrinus in terms of activity.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
sevendreamz;2581804; said:
DAMN U.....LMAO.....U GOT ONE THAT QUICK...WE WERE JUS TALKIN BOUT U GETTN THIS OR GOLDS....AND HERE HE GOES.....NICE.....GET EM MEAN....NOT LIKE CHANNAS WOLVES....:grinno::grinno::grinno::grinno:

U KNOW WE'RE STILL COOL CHANNA.....:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2
:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2:ROFL:
we're cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store