Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnyrhom

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
MN, USA
Mudfrog;2697748; said:
Very nice Vinny.. how fast is it growing?
if i remember correctly she was around 2-3" when i got her last May. she is now arount 10-11". this is only eyeball measure tho. i really do not want to take her out from the tank.
probably i need a bigger tank for her now, but i have a finacial problem now.. still deciding to sell her, but hopefully i could keep her and get the bigger tank for her soon..

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
vinnyrhom;2697871; said:
if i remember correctly she was around 2-3" when i got her last May. she is now arount 10-11". this is only eyeball measure tho. i really do not want to take her out from the tank.
probably i need a bigger tank for her now, but i have a finacial problem now.. still deciding to sell her, but hopefully i could keep her and get the bigger tank for her soon..
nice lacerdae!
i remember seeing her so tiny when she was with braveheart.
now shes big and nice...dont sell!

Rambo85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
My own happy little world
Thought i would post some more pics of the wolf that i took the other day. I was hoping to catch him swimming with his mate the Carpintis, they genuinely seem to be friends and co-exist in the same tank and even share the same corner of the tank as a hide out.

The interesting part is the wolf used to butcher anything and everything in his tank. No tankmates were accepted and he even charged my new thermometer when i put that in the tank (i will post pictures of what he did to it another time). The carpintis was added about 2 months ago as my new tank cycled (with a divider) but the wolf showed no aggro to him so i chanced it.

Glad i did - I took a leaf outa Channa's book and it worked. dare i try another fish?!

p.s. defo a mala? male or female? (just so i can decide on a name!)

Regards,

Ian

DSCF0679.JPG

DSCF0680.JPG

DSCF0685.JPG

DSCF0688.JPG

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
nice wolf....kinda hard to tell cuz u dont show the full body of the fish really. how large is the wolf....from the 2nd pic i would guess a female....looks kinda round, males tend to be more slender.....but nonetheless nice looking wolf and setup....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store