Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambo85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
My own happy little world
As requested gents - s/he is 12" now but this was taken back when she was around 10"

The colours of the fish do tend to change from much lighter than the ones in this picture to an almost black depending upon his/her mood. The picture i took of the head shot in the last post are a decent representation of its normal colours.

Thanks for the kind comments on the fish and the setup - my fav fish i have ever kept, so interesting to watch!:nilly:

wolf profile.JPG

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
def....looks like a female to me...nice wolf....love the coloration.....sometimes their colors get darker also if they are kept on black substrate....wht do u feed her....

Rambo85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
My own happy little world
sevendreamz;2706082; said:
def....looks like a female to me...nice wolf....love the coloration.....sometimes their colors get darker also if they are kept on black substrate....wht do u feed her....
She eats shrimp, snelt (silversides?), any glass thermometer i put in her tank (i will post pics of what she did to one when she was smaller), and takes freeze dried krill occasionally. I spike them all with hikari sinking carnivore pellets to give her a more ballanced diet. Is there anything else you guys recommend other than these?

Is she defo a Mala?

Cheers,

Ian

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
Rambo85;2706373; said:
Cheers now to name her.......:D

Suggestions? fluffy?!
JEZEBEL.....LMAO...:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Rambo85;2706104; said:
She eats shrimp, snelt (silversides?), any glass thermometer i put in her tank (i will post pics of what she did to one when she was smaller), and takes freeze dried krill occasionally. I spike them all with hikari sinking carnivore pellets to give her a more ballanced diet. Is there anything else you guys recommend other than these?

Is she defo a Mala?

Cheers,

Ian
yeah def. a mala....that diet sounds GREAT already, and im sure thats why she's in good shape. the only other thing i can think of is as a treat maybe once or twice a month people feed their wolves crayfish or feeders...no goldfish though, them having to hunt every now and then helps to keep their prey drive heightned, and it makes them think b/c they have to actually catch something or chase it down. being the fact that wolves are predators, and not scavengers. jus make sure anything live you use, u know where it came from, and make sure its quarantined...other than that you are GOOD TO GO.....GOOD LUCK....:D

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
How do you sex Malas ? i've all ways thought they were Sexually Monomorphic

Also how come this thread still isn't a sticky ?

It has more posts and all most has more views then all the current stickys put together in this section

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store