Post your Wolf fish Pictures!!

mad ness

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2009
Hong Kong
hollaitzjoey;3952355; said:
nice wolf fishess.. mine was 12 inches.. untill last week he decided to go airborn at night. and i woke up to him next to my bed =[ r.i.p wolf fish
My 15" mala propelled itself through 3 feet of water and flew in a linear trajectory of 5.5ft stopped short by kitchen cabinets that sat at a level above the tank, falling 6ft to the tile floor, sliding in the other direction for another 6-7ft. This was at 2am, luckily I was awake.

My guess is this guy's got a lot more power than that. Doesn't look pretty, but does the job. 8mm thick acrylic supported by the tank's horizontal glass edges, with 12mm cross supports in the middle. Then a piece of deck material and two heavy duty rubber automotive lift blocks, each weighs more than a single brick. in his next tank, which will have a surface area of 5x2ft, I'll use 2 pcs of brown tinted (so the fish has the feeling of something above) 15-20mm acrylic top, sheets themselves might be heavy enough.

DSCF5710.JPG

DSCF5709.JPG

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
jelly;3999377; said:
Channarox I look forward to seeing the pantanal wolves.
well they pretty much look like all the malas the lfs are getting to me...:(

anyways heres the pics,yeah most of em wanted to play hide an seek with me...

025.JPG

022.JPG

012.JPG

020.JPG

021.JPG

Siciliano

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
HAMBURG
Hi,

here some pictures of my breeding Pair, about 300 babys.... raised about 30 of them, a friend of mine has now a pair from the fry about 50 cm.
When they breed 2 Years ago,they were only 20 cm ....

Foto.jpg

mala.jpg

Reactions: Toothyboi
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store