Post your Wolf fish Pictures!!

NINERMIKE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
San Fran
i just purchased this today... actually, he is still at the LFS and holding it for me till my tank is ready to go. Labeled as Black Wolf (H. Curupira) and i had to get it because i wanted one really bad and fell in love with the wolf as soon as i saw him. luckily they were nice to hold him till i'm ready (maybe a week or two) cause i will be getting a getting a tank and will have it up by this weekend. i was just being cautious in case anyone got him first since i never see them here in SF. Sorry for the low quality pics from the my camera phone.

black wolf.jpg

fish.jpg

vinnyrhom

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2005
MN, USA
here is a pic of my xingu lac. she is alwasy begging food when she saw me. I tried hand feeding last time, i will post some video next time.

DSC01188.jpg

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007

NINERMIKE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
San Fran
Update:

Here's my new 13" Hoplias Curupira in a 4x2x2 tank which ive been patiently waiting for. I had him for several days now and has been pretty calm at first. now he/she is really starting to open up especially during feeding time. So far i only fed feeders at first and now im giving nightcrawlers where they dont last 1 second once it hits the water.

can someone help with identifying the sex?

View attachment 515129

View attachment 515128

View attachment 515127

View attachment 515130

wolf 1.jpg

wolf 4.jpg

wolf 3.jpg

wolf 2.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store