Progress pictures from the day I got him till now

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
He reached Seattle just now. Nuchal hump is shrunk but he's not spooky. Looks normal and not under stress. I am reach there at night, then will feed him.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Well good to see he made the whole transition well. Keep up the good work.
Me too. He has been fasting for 3 days then ate for 3 then fasting again for 4. Will feed him once I get there. Might take some time for him to get back to normal. Then I have to find a house and move there for one more time.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest!
Dept of gills and webbed feet is to the left, might want to go there first......lol

Good news is that you are a lot closer to The Wet Spot in Portland Oregon, about a 2 hour drive, but well worth it.

There are a few of us that live in the region here on MFK.

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Welcome to the Pacific Northwest!
Dept of gills and webbed feet is to the left, might want to go there first......lol

Good news is that you are a lot closer to The Wet Spot in Portland Oregon, about a 2 hour drive, but well worth it.

There are a few of us that live in the region here on MFK.
Thank you. I spent 6 years in northeast, west coast will be interesting. Will definitely check out 'the wet spot'. Aquarium coop is on checklist as well. What's Dept of gills and webbed feet?

Nice to have a aquarium community around. Do you guys do meets or attend events? Would be certainly interested.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
"Dept of Gills and webbed feet" is an inside joke on the sheer amount of rain we get up here. From October to March it's either raining or going to rain.....

• Haha
Reactions: Ruturaj

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Only really safe time is in the summer months. Spring time it still rains, just every other day instead of everyday

Reactions: Ruturaj
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store