R1 Version 2.0

marvinbaker

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
canterbury
damn you joey. those panda pics tipped me over the edge. now i'm the owner of 5 pandas. what you feeding yours? mine seem to go mental over chopped up prawn.

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
marvinbaker;4635218; said:
damn you joey. those panda pics tipped me over the edge. now i'm the owner of 5 pandas. what you feeding yours? mine seem to go mental over chopped up prawn.
lol... You need to post pix's man. Wow... having 5 I'm sure looks incredible. At this time I feed mine NLS pellets & live Black Worms. I really think they would eat anything I throw in there. Are yours wild caught or captive bred?

BTW - I wish I could say the same thing and say I picked up 5 of these guys...lol

marvinbaker

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
canterbury
R1_Ridah;4635331; said:
lol... You need to post pix's man. Wow... having 5 I'm sure looks incredible. At this time I feed mine NLS pellets & live Black Worms. I really think they would eat anything I throw in there. Are yours wild caught or captive bred?

BTW - I wish I could say the same thing and say I picked up 5 of these guys...lol
haha, yeah wish i could pick up 4 more bd's too! maybe next year :naughty:
mine are cb, real hard to find in uk but got a decent deal on a group. they are only small, around 4", will get some pics up over the weekend.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store