R1 Version 2.0

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
Morledzep;4642027; said:
only you could make discus look like they might be interesting to own..
They are... For a living room show tank it works best for my needs. It's the conversation area when people are over.. The funniest thing that comes out of peoples mouth's is, "Oh, is that a salt water tank"...lol .. or " is that a real tree stump"....haha

But yea, I'm really digging Discus at this time. I'm looking to pick up more so I'm overhauling the tank yet again to make room. Eventually I may just have my Discus, Panda and Altums in the tank.

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
marvinbaker;4639539; said:
haha, yeah wish i could pick up 4 more bd's too! maybe next year :naughty:
mine are cb, real hard to find in uk but got a decent deal on a group. they are only small, around 4", will get some pics up over the weekend.
Congrats again with the pick up. You'll like them. The two I have gotten pretty aggressive once they've settled in. They even chase around my Bahia & biggest Geophagus believe it or not....lol.... They pay no attention to the Altum or Discus just the two mentioned. It's like they can sense who could possibly be dominant in the tank so they want to make sure they know who's boss..lol

I'm sorta on fence about either getting rid of all my Geo's or the two Panda's.. :(.... decisions, decisions..

mjuniorc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Fish Room
ahahahahaha.... inside joke....... LMAO

Norbert

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Sheeessh, nice tank

Can't decide if I like the Altums, Pandas or the wild discus better, Emerald Green Japura...must find those

...I see another tank in my future, damn

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
Norbert;4648122; said:
Can't decide if I like the Altums, Pandas or the wild discus better
/QUOTE]

Why not get them all =-) ... why choose ;) It's a very fun combination to have. The Pandas can get a bit aggressive but they leave the Altums & Discus alone. Had to get rid of the Pbass because the Pandas where chasing it too much.

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
Saw Jerry's setup last night. Simply beautiful!! Love those wild Discus.

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
portsmouth/southampton/crawley, UK
u have done a brilliant job! looks absoloutly stunning. def a show tank!
x

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
R1_Ridah;4649970; said:
Why not get them all =-) ... why choose ;) It's a very fun combination to have. The Pandas can get a bit aggressive but they leave the Altums & Discus alone. Had to get rid of the Pbass because the Pandas where chasing it too much.
where did ya put the pbass? i just conveniently have a place that he can stay.. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store