R1 Version 2.0

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Looks great! How's the back of the tank working out? I remember you were worried about dead spots and placed a water pump on a time in the back?

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
benzjamin13;4557653; said:
Looks great! How's the back of the tank working out? I remember you were worried about dead spots and placed a water pump on a time in the back?
It's cool. I put a power head in the back. I have it on a timer so it turns on for 4 hrs a day. Blows everything to one side of the tank where I easily siphon it out =-) In addition, I drilled holes in areas where I believed could possibly be stagnant so water flows through those holes =-)

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Fooking stunning, thanks for sharing it with us.

mjuniorc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Fish Room
R1_Ridah;4557651; said:
I see your still thinking of me at late hours of the night...... kinda suspect bro.......call the Pro Bass Hotline..... you maybe a lucky caller.....:ROFL:
OHHH MANGGG.......... :ROFL:
Thats SUSPECT for you to bring that up again......LMAO.

Btw. i was in your area yesturday off the 118frwy & balboa. hooked up on a monster bottom dweller..:naughty: but dont get jealous "J", u can always go downstairs whenever you like, you will always be my #1. ahahahahha

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
LoL.... Downstairs? Your the one who likes to go bottom. you and your bottom dwellers.... You can only roll by if you brought your chapstick and knee pads....
LoL... Hahahahaha....

You should called foolio....

PROMETHEUS23;4557782; said:
OHHH MANGGG.......... :ROFL:
Thats SUSPECT for you to bring that up again......LMAO.

Btw. i was in your area yesturday off the 118frwy & balboa. hooked up on a monster bottom dweller..:naughty: but dont get jealous "J", u can always go downstairs whenever you like, you will always be my #1. ahahahahha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store