R1 Version 2.0

blkg35

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2008
homeless.......
Man, that tank just gets better and better. Can't wait for the bigger version...:D
Great job Joey!

xaznkewlguyx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
asdf
Dam that looks good.. :drool: Wouldda been better with the 4 larger altums you were supposed to get!

Too bad they are gone now.

upyor

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
Cypress
R1_Ridah;4557504; said:
Thanks everyone for the kind words.

As much as I would love to get the credit for these fish I cannot. The hard work was done by the people who was instrumental in helping me put together my show tank. Without these guys I'd have non of these fish's in my tank. I put it out there on what fish I wanted to keep and the great folks on MFK came to my aid. Texting, PM, emailing me what fish were where and if If I was interested in what they have. Now, I just have the luxury of continuing to raise & enjoy them.

MIAMI HEAT has their "Triple Threat" I have mine with my Altum, Discus and Panda's. I was sort of the General Manager of an NBA Team that was putting together my own dream team...lol... I was drafting and recruiting for the past several weeks. And I still have room in my salary cap. Of course the next step is to provide them with a bigger stadium... ;)

Again thanks to Alex (Upyor), Joe (Fish&Cash), Julian (Julian), James (Xtank), Shawn (NikonD).
Aww thanks for the shoutout :)
your tank loooks reallll nice! you should send your discus over my way though :naughty:

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
xaznkewlguyx;4558671; said:
Dam that looks good.. :drool: Wouldda been better with the 4 larger altums you were supposed to get!

Too bad they are gone now.
Thanks, yea I was planning on swinging by when you are there at work but unfortunately my schedule didn't allow me to =-( I wanted them bad too... :( I'm sure they went to a good home. Still kicking myself in arse for not picking them up... :irked:

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
upyor;4558755; said:
Aww thanks for the shoutout :)
your tank loooks reallll nice! you should send your discus over my way though :naughty:
At first I thought, man.. what am I going to do with all these Discus since originally I had only wanted 3 of them. But when the Altum was thrown in as an incentive that was the deal maker..lol... Also, now that I have, I couldn't think of separating the group. Glad I have all of them.

azian_kicker;4558956; said:
awesome set up! Nice work !

Thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store