Rarest fish you own?

Fallen_Leaves16

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2021
too lost for me that fish was fully freshwater...
Kept one for a while; they seem to have very poor long-term survivability rates in fresh as the one I had frequently stopped eating and would catch bacterial and fungal infections easily until I transferred it to brackish (borderline marine). How well did yours do in freshwater? Interesting to hear that it did somewhat well in a community-ish dynamic (except the eating and getting eaten part).

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
World wide fish and pets
Years ago we had three shops called World Wide Aquarium and Pets here in Philly.They were great stores,I miss them.

latapy10

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2019
Europe
Kept one for a while; they seem to have very poor long-term survivability rates in fresh as the one I had frequently stopped eating and would catch bacterial and fungal infections easily until I transferred it to brackish (borderline marine). How well did yours do in freshwater? Interesting to hear that it did somewhat well in a community-ish dynamic (except the eating and getting eaten part).
mine did very well in the freshwater.It eats bloodworms ,sometimes smaller fishes and later it eats pellets for sturgeons.
It was my stupidity to put him to tank with unpredictable snakehead.The latin name of that goby was odontamblyopus rubicundus.Such type of fish in Europe trade is available maybe once 5 -10 years ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fallen_Leaves16
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store