Show me your Jack Dempsey cichlids,

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
All of your photos and videos will be shown tonight at 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT on my live stream about Jack Dempseys tonight!
Thank you everyone.
LIVE AT 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT, JOIN ME TO LEARN ABOUT THE POPULAR, HARDY, AND GORGEOUS JACK DEMPSEY CICHLID! FIND OUT HOW TO KEEP AND CARE FOR THIS AWESOME FISH! I WILL KICK OFF THE VIDEO WITH A VIDEO OF MY MALE JACK DEMPSEY I HAVE RIGHT NOW! PLUS SEE OTHER AQUARIUM HOBBYISTS JACK DEMPSEYS WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF JACK DEMPESYS OWNED BY MANY MONSTER FISH KEEPERS.
LIVE RIGHT AT 10 PM ET/ 7 PM PT ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL THE LEGENDARY ALEX CARDINALE!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was a fun species profile!! Come see my gorgeous male jack dempsey as well as other aquarium hobbyists Jack Dempsey cichlids. Photos and videos were submitted by members from the amazing forum MonsterFishKeepers.com! Find out how to keep and care for the Jack Dempsey cichlid!
Why do I recommend people own a JD?
Watch the video below! Click the link to watch.

Reactions: Deadeye

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Awww, mine didn't make the cut.? Nice vid.
I am so sorry. I just saw yours now! :(
Gorgeous EBJD. I will use your photos in my next cichlid episode! :)
Thanks!

Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Great video! Just saw it!

LDPatton

Piranha
MFK Member
May 12, 2019
Deadeye Deadeye , WOLF2013 WOLF2013 Thank you. last time I had him out of the water he was a solid 10.5”. That was about 8 months ago. He lives in a 150 gallon with a male texas thats very close to the same length. Within 1/4” for sure but the texas looks bigger due to the body shape and being a high bodied fish. They are both good looking fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store