Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
thanks so much for your spectacular pics.. and the way you label them and the fish themselves... what a delight to come here and view... i am sure everyone feels the same about your addition to this thread... we cannot get enough....

iamzrad

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2008
Southern Penn
Thanks Liz :)

My new lens is coming in (my main prime lens broke...) tomorrow, so I should be snapping more pics. I have a spunky little strawberry peacock that I really want to photograph, and he's really social so it shouldn't be a problem :)

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
iamzrad;3268186; said:
Thanks Liz :)

My new lens is coming in (my main prime lens broke...) tomorrow, so I should be snapping more pics. I have a spunky little strawberry peacock that I really want to photograph, and he's really social so it shouldn't be a problem :)
great great thanks

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
keep them coming..

iamzrad

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2008
Southern Penn
Nice Liz! Does that V. have a lady?
I have had my male with my female for over a month, they play around and all, but no breeding yet. She's at 6.5", he's a little larger at around 8" or so. Always dancing, but no action. I guess I have to start playing Marvin ***e during the night hours.

iamzrad

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2008
Southern Penn
I tried to snap some pictures tonight, only a couple came out and aren't that great, just normal pics.

The Happy Couple,

Otter Point Jake,

White blaze Ahli, (pushing 7+ inches)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store