Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

gunnerx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2008
Canada
Red Devil;1726181; said:
you got lucky to get these beautiful fish...wow!! i AM SURE THERES MANY TOO ADD TO THEM!
Thanks, they are definitely interesting to watch. But right now I think they're a bit spooked from the move and the new environment. They should feel at home soon though. :) The 120 Gallon is quite empty though with 8 Daffodils and about 6 Brevis in their shells.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
gunnerx;1726320; said:
Thanks, they are definitely interesting to watch. But right now I think they're a bit spooked from the move and the new environment. They should feel at home soon though. :) The 120 Gallon is quite empty though with 8 Daffodils and about 6 Brevis in their shells.
lOOK THROUGH THE Tang thread theres plenty for you to add.. post a pic of the tank when you can.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
rob craig;1728878; said:
sorry for bad camera work
They are beautiful fish...

gunnerx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2008
Canada
Red Devil;1728996; said:
lOOK THROUGH THE Tang thread theres plenty for you to add.. post a pic of the tank when you can.
Here's an unfinished pic of the tank. I just added some plants last night and will be adding a black background. It's a Hagen tank with 1/2" glass. Also waiting for the lights which are on order. Should be in this week.

I will be picking up a group of Juli Transcriptus as next inhabitants of the tank.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
gunnerx;1729070; said:
Here's an unfinished pic of the tank. I just added some plants last night and will be adding a black background. It's a Hagen tank with 1/2" glass. Also waiting for the lights which are on order. Should be in this week.

I will be picking up a group of Juli Transcriptus as next inhabitants of the tank.
That is a beautiful perfect setup... you really did a great job..stunning and definitly fish will love it!!!!!

gunnerx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2008
Canada
Thanks, I really need to work on it to get it to look better but I have been swamped with work and other things. After a few days, it seems that the Daffodils are feeling at home. when I got back from work today, the Brevis' were already waiting for food but to my surprise, the Daffodils all came out from the rocks too. I was able to take much better pics this time. There's 8 of them with 2 being large and the smallest half their size.

I will be picking up some Juli Transcriptus this weekend and also some Jumbo Cyps "Kigoma" to fill the void up top. :)

Reactions: crash83

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
gunnerx;1733760; said:
Thanks, I really need to work on it to get it to look better but I have been swamped with work and other things. After a few days, it seems that the Daffodils are feeling at home. when I got back from work today, the Brevis' were already waiting for food but to my surprise, the Daffodils all came out from the rocks too. I was able to take much better pics this time. There's 8 of them with 2 being large and the smallest half their size.

I will be picking up some Juli Transcriptus this weekend and also some Jumbo Cyps "Kigoma" to fill the void up top. :)
You take gorgeous pics of your gorgeous fish ..please show more when you can... looking forward to it.

ikevi

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oregon
hm interesting, have the mbuna basically stopped using the rocks or do they think you are feeding them?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store