Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
mike dunagan;1876148; said:
when it does get some video of that battle!
i have taken some awesome videos ..i have one of them on pc that plays as screen saver but i have no clue how to post video on here..i have tried just doing something wrong...

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
mike dunagan;1876225; said:
not a problem glad I could help!
well i did the little short video and then went to upload on you tube..everything fine... 10 mins goes by..then 15 ..went and took shower ..came back..still uploading..and finally i quit..mike do you know if it is normal to upload for 30 minutes or more.. i made this video short so i would not have to wait.. is it because i have broadband..:WHOA:

ikevi

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oregon
What is the physical size of the movie? You might have to shrink it with say movie maker. (There are better programs out there but you already have movie maker on your computer if you have windows.)

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
mike dunagan;1878149; said:
It does take a while to upload larger ones.
i will try both ways again tommorrow after i make a minute or so video and i will see which one will work for me...thanks so much ... i will let you know;

ikevi

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oregon
Hey Red Devil did you ever get any vids going? I am tempted to try to get some morning shots of one of my tanks, but well I am not really a morning person. (And well the tanks isn't africans.) But it looks amazing with the sun beams.

Anyways I tend not to try to up anything bigger than ~15 mb for vids, but well even those can take a half an hour depending on the place/time. (And I hopefully will be posting some good pictures in the next couple of days, just have been very busy... sort of like everyone.)

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
ikevi;1891451; said:
Hey Red Devil did you ever get any vids going? I am tempted to try to get some morning shots of one of my tanks, but well I am not really a morning person. (And well the tanks isn't africans.) But it looks amazing with the sun beams.

Anyways I tend not to try to up anything bigger than ~15 mb for vids, but well even those can take a half an hour depending on the place/time. (And I hopefully will be posting some good pictures in the next couple of days, just have been very busy... sort of like everyone.)
i am going to try you "tube again"... and let it take a half hour or more if need be...i tried my other pc movie site but i don't know how to link movie or email from it.. nothing about it makes it look easy... i would have tried "you tube" already but stormy weather here lately and internet goes on and off...let me know when you get those pics up and video love to see it.....

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
he is doing great in the 125gal...always smiling :)

ikevi

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
Oregon
Wow nice. So I was going to do some morning shots, sun didn't come out right. Then I come hope and in my discus tank I have a pair now... ~50 eggs, 8 of them bad. I decided I am going to let this batch stay there (likely not last more than a night), but needless to say I haven't been focusing on Africans at the moment.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
ikevi;1894165; said:
Wow nice. So I was going to do some morning shots, sun didn't come out right. Then I come hope and in my discus tank I have a pair now... ~50 eggs, 8 of them bad. I decided I am going to let this batch stay there (likely not last more than a night), but needless to say I haven't been focusing on Africans at the moment.
Thats okay... i understand ...we drift..i took new video ..bird screamed in back ground..no good lol

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
mike dunagan;1894340; said:
man he is a monster! congrats on the eggs... sorry about the bird they do that!
especially her haha...thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store