Show Us The Different Species of African Rift Lake Cichlids..

Bre

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2007
Denver, CO

deadman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2008
texas
ok its been almost three weeks since i got these little gems and they are still in quarenten, they have over come a bad case eof ich upon arrival and have been treated with prazi pro for parasite issues, and all have cleared up. they are insect eaters and are being feed cichlid flakes, small dinanchi pellets and some glass worms. they are housed in a 20 gal. well established tank.
i recieved 15 of these and to this point i believe that i have 4 males and the rest female.
i finanlly got one to flare up and here is a picture. they are just over 1 inch.

Bre

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2007
Denver, CO
Very nice pics!! Nice color for being small!!

Lady G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2007
Wisconsin
So after about 3 months of not having a tank, I finally have a start!! It is a far cry from a monster tank, just a 55 but it is all I could do for now. So went with a Lake Malawi set up. So far all I have are 5 yellow labs and a Ahli (which I got because I was mixed up LMAO). Anyway here is the set up and the fishies I have so far...much more to come...Oh, and ignore the pics on the tank itself..those are just the fish I am planning, and I put on while the tank was cycling cause I hated looking at a tank with no fish!

Picture 118.jpg

Picture 119.jpg

Picture 120.jpg

Picture 125.jpg

Picture 141.jpg

Picture 140.jpg

Picture 132.jpg

Picture 134.jpg

Picture 135.jpg

Picture 138.jpg

Knowdafish

Feeder Fish