Spike TV Series Needs SNAKEHEAD Footage ASAP!

Yoji_嬰孩

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
rock in water
JD7.62;1873551; said:
I mean like bash the snakeheads more and maybe even get the last state in the U.S to make them illegal to even own 1pc. Or other parts of the world
Its SpikeTV here, what productive thing do you think they will actually say about it.....:confused: Think about their fanbase and who they are going to try to get this video out to if its real, I dont see anything good coming from it but hey I may be wrong who knows now with the media the way it is....:popcorn::popcorn:

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
CichlidAddict;1873393; said:
Sounds fake to me. Why would they pay someone else to do a Google search when they could do it themselves for free. Since they're illegal in the US they must know they won't get many original pics or video..
I would double check with Spike first to make sure this is one of their media comp's, or use footage you can't tell location. But tracking the real owner down of some video's is alot of work as people steal video's all the time and post them as their own and I believe they need the person's consent to use the video. So doesn't have to be fake.

JD7.62;1873614; said:
Whats so bad about entertainment? I cant wait to see the episode personally!
Yeah to be honest you'll never see "Giant snakeheads are completely harmless" on T.V. Not enough people actually care enough to watch something true, actual documentry's anymore. Esp. when talking animals/nature.

---XR---

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pa
yeah this guys for real, Ballard Media exists and works with Spike.

I'm Sure some NON U.S members have some feeding vids of there Gaints.

varanio

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2005
Pam Pam Pam
Im sure someone will help you with it, there are quite a few members on this board with Giant Sh .... :)

ceeej31

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
New England
just dont make them seem like mindless killers cause their not. they are actually good parents

Kobeclone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2007
Kansas
$20 a second is crazy. I am tempted to steal a good 5 hour snakehead vid off of youtube and make millions

Yoji_嬰孩

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
rock in water
ceeej31;1873774; said:
just dont make them seem like mindless killers cause their not. they are actually good parents
ballardmedia;1873637; said:
Yes, wild is preferable, underwater footage really good but at this point we'll settle for pretty much anything as long as fish looks nice and mean.
Like I stated before its just for ratings, does anyone really expect any informative info coming from this.....:ROFL::ROFL: Probably going to end up like most piranha vids out there mindless killers who just want to rip $#1T up and eat anything.....:irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store