Spike TV Series Needs SNAKEHEAD Footage ASAP!

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
Wow that woul be cool to see your fish on T.V but PLEASE don't make this fish look like a monster we'll they are monsters but not the kind that should be illegal

PLEASE DON'T HARM THERE REP ANY MORE they are illegal in the U.S due to the fact that the stupid Media made them look like mind less killers and should be banned to protect os or something it sounds like your show is only going to further that

killerfish

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2007
colorado
ceeej31;1873774; said:
just dont make them seem like mindless killers cause their not. they are actually good parents
True but i wouldn't mess with a SHs babys :D

OnceLoyal

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2008
Around
I could probably help get some footage in Florida. They are pretty much native where I am.

OnceLoyal

Candiru
MFK Member
May 13, 2008
Around
Hmmm.... Well I called the number. No response. They are located in LA, so I would assume that he is trying to get some aquarium footage. Too bad no one has any :( , but my offer still stands. You want to fly out to FL and I am sure we can get something for ya in the canals.

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
yeah let me send you a 30 min video of me feeding my channa. Get a little money and then have the whole world say wow they are made to kill people, and everywhere I walk and here dumb people say man i want a giant snakehead to feed it puppies and mice and have it bite my dumb drunks friends etc etc...

yea no thanks..

Ill make one for pacu though so they can be illegal...:grinno:

flemming

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2008
netherlands
wel the video be put on MFK? i live in holland and had never heard of spike TV.

Phillis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2008
SoCal
dude piranhas are only aggressive in shoals of 30 and more.. if only people did some dan research on this ****.

catfishlover106

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2007
Daly City/San Francisco, CA
The Snakeheads already have a bad enough rep. because of the media...why make more videos of some "nice and mean" snakehead on tv? So after "some" people give you guys a video whats the next fish you guys want to target? :irked: There are alread too many fishes with bad reps. and are being called out with being mean and nasty with movies of a species that are aggressive. My Jardini Arowana is mean so you want to target that? sheesh :nilly: lol can you guys atleast pick something aggressive that we keepers usually don't keep like muskies or something...Its hard enough with the banning of everything here in the states :shakehead

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store