SteveR's Aquarium Thread

david yurik

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
northeast ohio
@steve and 12 volt, both you guys are inspirational to a noob!! steve your night pic leads me to a question. should i be using some kind of night light? my tank is in complete darkness at night. its location in the kitchen gets no direct sunlight so the room only has a small amount of light from the moon sometimes. should i have something else in there at night so they can see a little better? its a community tank of fancy gold - bala - and tetra's.

-dave

SteveR

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Scotland
david yurik;4862690; said:
@steve and 12 volt, both you guys are inspirational to a noob!! steve your night pic leads me to a question. should i be using some kind of night light? my tank is in complete darkness at night. its location in the kitchen gets no direct sunlight so the room only has a small amount of light from the moon sometimes. should i have something else in there at night so they can see a little better? its a community tank of fancy gold - bala - and tetra's.

-dave
No fish really needs a night light, it's all for our viewing pleasure dave. I took out my blue lights as was having trouble hiding the wires. I just like watching my morning and evening Loach Dance.:headbang2

Many fish we keep live in very murky dark water actually, especially Loaches!

SteveR

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Scotland
I am back, from a long absence from fish keeping due to various factors. Hopefully will be back soon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store