THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

sabotage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Outside Philly
The TRUST;1027215; said:
Had this guy for over almost 2 years. He was a good eater at first then all of a sudden he started getting really picky and wouldn't eat very much. Went down hill from there. Started getting thinner and started to swim funny. One day the rest of the fish in the tank decided that his swim was "weird" and decided to put him out of his misery sooner. :eek:
sorry jed!!! Sucks losing cichla..when they know ur weak its over johnny, it over..

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
SoFlo
filiportela;1027220; said:
that sucks bro....:(
sabotage;1027230; said:
sorry jed!!! Sucks losing cichla..when they know ur weak its over johnny, it over..
Yeah I know it sucks. I saw it coming. The fish wouldn't eat much. It was weird. It ate everything before even pellets then one day it stopped it got thinner and thinner that you could even see the skull bones and it started having a pinch belly. I had no heart to put it out of it's misery but it looks like the others did it for me.

waterleo8888

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
FL
:( sorry,to hear about the losses of our finned friends. I had beautiful 7'' GT named greenie meanie, that died a couple months ago for no apparent reson, i miss him.

Davey_8313

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
With Wife & Kids in Stafford
I had a 10" midas that I had had since it was about 2-3" that died. I ended up having to give him to a friend for a little bit b/c I had some stuff that I had to do and that's when he died. I loved the little guy even though he killed everything else that was in the tank w/ him, :D.

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
Put down two Keyholes this past week :(

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
Well after giving it much thought it would be best to downsize my collection.
I decided to cut down on a few fish to make room.

I will sell these fish at rock bottom prices. Guaranteed the lowest price you will ever find. If you been in search of these fish for quite sometime you better jump on these guys. Easy to care for and literally eats nothing.

1. 18-19" Lince CAT - $25.00
2. 4" GATF - $5.00
3. 8-9" Lizard Fish $6.00
4. 12-13" Tigrinus - $20.00
5. 3" Japanese Lates (sp) $4.50

May decide to sell a few things more so stay tuned.

Pick up is possible (bring a cold cooler) or shipping available. I guarantee dead on arrival.

note...not intended to be a real selling post. What I'm really looking for is a TAXIDERMIST in So.CAL
Does anyone know a place locally?

Thanks....

eman b115

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
neoprodigy;1080438; said:
here are some of mine... get 'em Vac Packed!

WOW I gotta say; you guys sure love your fish. You even keep them dead....

monster dead fish keepers...... gonna have to get a new freezer for those fishes too.

eman b115

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
neoprodigy;1080471; said:
you aint no real fish keeper... till you keep and kill 'em things...

I gotta say I've never lost that many fish before. I think I lost 1 fish since I've been back in the hobby 2 years ago...

Man what do your significant other say about keepin your dead fish in the freezer, or do you infact have a sperate cooler for dead fish????? Do you have a decal on that too....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store