THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

JuanTamad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, Fl
Continuing on Fish Heads.....Found this mormiing on the shore of a local lake. Looks like the head of a Mayan Cichlid and appears to be a humongous one. This head is bigger than any of the PB I've caught so far. And I've caught a few PB over 20 inch.

Whatever ate it's body must be some monster of a fish....No gators on this lake, as far as I know...

MonsterPB2007-211.JPG

The TRUST

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2005
SoFlo
Had this guy for over almost 2 years. He was a good eater at first then all of a sudden he started getting really picky and wouldn't eat very much. Went down hill from there. Started getting thinner and started to swim funny. One day the rest of the fish in the tank decided that his swim was "weird" and decided to put him out of his misery sooner. :eek:

DSC03206_resize.JPG

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
The TRUST;1027215; said:
Had this guy for over almost 2 years. He was a good eater at first then all of a sudden he started getting really picky and wouldn't eat very much. Went down hill from there. Started getting thinner and started to swim funny. One day the rest of the fish in the tank decided that his swim was "weird" and decided to put him out of his misery sooner. :eek:
that sucks bro....:(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store