THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

Horiyoshi III

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
41.769N -71.129W
www.facebook.com
That's nothing.Anybody see the video where the chef takes a fillet out of a live Datnoid, then puts the dat back in the tank for the customer to watch the fish he's eating still swimming around?

catfishlover106

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2007
Daly City/San Francisco, CA
ahhh hell naw...thats just nasty dude...ahahaha man ppl these days are getting nastier...:crazy::barf:i eat fish like tuna, and tilapia since im filipino but if i go out to a restaurant that served fish and i ordered some fish...i better not end up with a cooked fish thats still alive....its disgusting eat a fishes body while its still alive and moving around your plate...:screwy: if they want a rating about their food and store...1-5 stars...as 1 being the lowest and 5 being the best...i'll give them a * hands down :nilly: would any of you guys eat a fish that's cook but still alive moving around your plate?? :confused:

rba718

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Miami, FL
My Ornate passed recently, I have no idea what happened but he was missing his Pectorals so I'm guessing he got beat up. I wonder why it happened, because he was doing extremely well with the other fish.

He was a little guy but was full of life...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store