THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

FishRfine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2007
Clarksville, MD
I dont have pictures, but I lost 7 baby bullheads. they were an inch long and cute as anything. had them for a week. fed them for the first time, they pigged out, it was adorable. came in the next day to find one dead. did a 50% wc and hooked up and airstone, the rest were dead the next day. no idea what happened, the food is fine all the fish eat it and theyre ok. it sux.

Morledzep

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
where my cichla are
catfishlover106;1904283; said:
man this thread is real sad....:( i wish i had pics of my 2x 1.5" Cichla Orinocensis...:cry: i also lost my 14" Wallago Attu :cry: i took their size while they were heading to the big fish pool up in the big ole blue :( first orinos just died out on me somehow...:screwy: then my evil powerhead killed my wallago attu...:nilly: whats next my heater goes wrong and boils all my fishes to fry them up to crisp? sheesh

DON'T SAY THAT.. i just lost half of my synodontis petricola to a heater malfuntion a couple months ago.

BichirAddict

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 13, 2007
Virginia
Tiger Loach R.I.P.
Paul's Temporary Files 001.JPG

Paul's Temporary Files 002.JPG

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
necrocanis;914306; said:
why throw it away when you can study it and articulate it's skeleton. That's what I do with my dead fish and anyone who wants to give me some Feel free to pm once again lol. Here's a few pics. I promise to honor the memory of my fallen pets, and your's too. Hope that I can help someone learn something about their pets they didn't know before. Bring on the questions!!!:headbang2

Thought I would give everyone an update. I've got a couple of fish from members on this site, and I am currently articulating these skeletons for them. All profits from skeletons I am selling goes directly to the big 4000 gal tank I am building for my catfish. If you have any fish that you would like to send to me, for either me to Skeletonize for you, or just to donate them to me, please PM me right away. I can only do so many at a time so if you'd like to do something like this I stand by my work and promise you'll be satisfied. These make great showpieces on your wall, or desktop. I can customize, and do more than one fish per mount. Working on a Dat, Emperore cichlid, ect. Let me know, and sorry for all your losses.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store