THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
This thread is so sad always, but also as always if anyone who keeps these in the freezer would like a skeletal mount you can always send them to me to get them done! I'm almost done with a Datnoid skeleton and will post pics here. Starting on my beloved jau(RIP) soon. The money I make from these skeletons goes to a good cause, and that's the building of my 4000 gal tank see links below. The skeletal creations one will give you a basic idea of what I can do, and the tank thread is just that me building a tank for my monsters and monsters that people don't want anymore.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135619&highlight=skeletal+creations

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159289&highlight=catfish+tank+build

again sorry for everyone's losses, I just know that most of you are keeping these in the freezer, and if you'd like a skeleton just get in contact with me. I'll give you a good price, just ask around. If you don't wish to get a skeleton you can always send your fish to me, and I'll do a skeleton to sale for my tank build anyway. Your fish can live on! Some of those P's would make awesome mounts. Anyway just PM me if interested. There will be a thread soon about it. I will have tons of pics of the dat skeleton while cleaning and preparing it. I'll post up the link in here for everyone!

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
necrocanis;2154940; said:
I will have tons of pics of the dat skeleton while cleaning and preparing it. I'll post up the link in here for everyone!
Can't wait..:popcorn:

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
I HATE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!!!
:cry:

Fishermoe14

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2008
Minnesota
my small arow jumped while i was on vacation.. one of my angels died from my grandpa overfeeding and making the params all whack.. pics will be up after i take them.. lol

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Gr8KarmaSF;2159041; said:
I HATE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!!!
:cry:
That is a cool fish. Would love to do one's skeleton. Sorry for being so morbid. RIP.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
cichlaguapote;2157030; said:
Can't wait..:popcorn:
Here's a preview of the skull ready for degreasing.

IMG_5862.JPG

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
That's crazy.. so cool..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
very sorry Jerry ..what happen?

isa.alhadad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2008
Singapore
My losses:

- 1 jardini
- 1 endli
- 2 tiger oscars
- 1 rainbow shark

Recently had to release a 1.5 feet silver aro, 2 tiger oscars and a green terror as well when the base of my tank cracked and the water flooded my room.

Miss my silver aro. =(

Just got myself a new silver aro! My baby is 2.5 inches. =)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store