Jan 21, 2008
Oklahoma
isa.alhadad;2161195; said:
My losses:
- 1 jardini
- 1 endli
- 2 tiger oscars
- 1 rainbow shark
Recently had to release a 1.5 feet silver aro, 2 tiger oscars and a green terror as well when the base of my tank cracked and the water flooded my room.
Miss my silver aro. =(
Just got myself a new silver aro! My baby is 2.5 inches. =)
What do you mean you had to "release" them. Not in a lake, did you?
Sad thread, guys.

isa.alhadad

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2008
Singapore
TwistedPenguin;2162817; said:
What do you mean you had to "release" them. Not in a lake, did you?
Sad thread, guys.
Released them in a nearby river. Didn't have much of a choice.

catfishlover106

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2007
Daly City/San Francisco, CA
I have a new Loss today this morning my Freshwater Atlantic Stingray named Ray past away due to the overrall injuries it had on it and it hasn't healed since then as much as the first attack from my umbee when I had it...it healed then but now these injuries made it too stressful to handle and I guess time flew by its side without warning...he was not eating last night so I knew this was coming as when I woke up to take a look at the tanks I saw him upside down and and barely breathing...Im going to miss him alot since he was my very first and only stingray ive had since the many years ive been in fishkeeping... :cry::cry::cry: Still have pics of him in my profile album in remembrance and his very first and will only be his last video of him very happy and active a few days ago

R.I.P. Ray :(

proaquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2007
Lake Chabot
catfishlover106;2169196; said:
I have a new Loss today this morning my Freshwater Atlantic Stingray named Ray past away due to the overrall injuries it had on it and it hasn't healed since then as much as the first attack from my umbee when I had it...it healed then but now these injuries made it too stressful to handle and I guess time flew by its side without warning...he was not eating last night so I knew this was coming as when I woke up to take a look at the tanks I saw him upside down and and barely breathing...Im going to miss him alot since he was my very first and only stingray ive had since the many years ive been in fishkeeping... :cry::cry::cry:

R.I.P. Ray :(
sorry to hear bro
pics?

catfishlover106

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2007
Daly City/San Francisco, CA
proaquatics510;2169204; said:
sorry to hear bro
pics?
:cry: got some pics now...let me get it on photobucket first and resize it then i'll post it here...it'll be 5 minutes

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store