THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

maclak5000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
New York
When I moved last year I had to make a very hard decision. I new my 150g would be down for a month or two so I decided to sell back the majority of my Fish (Tanganyikans) to my LFS. I used to work for the guy so I know he would give me a good price and what not. So I packed them all up in 5 gallon pales and Rubbermaid totes. There were 11 fish in total, about 300$ - 400$ worth of fish (I got 160$), very nice fish most only a year or two old. So I dropped them off and they started to drip the fish to get them ready to go in there temp tank, I said my good byes and went home. A few days later I went back to check in on them and see if any of them got a nice new home. To my surprise they were all gone. So I asked one of the people that worked there and she said she was not sure but they must have been sold. I thought that was very fast to sell them all but they were really nice. About a week later I talked to the kid that dripped then and put them in the tank. He says to me did you hear, Hear what? All your fish you brought in died. I was like, WHAT!!!! So apparently the person that cleaned the tank that they put them in never labeled it still had bleach in it, after 4 hours of dripping they put them in an hour later all DEAD!!! So angry!!! The owner gave me a real good discount on the next fish I got so that was cool, and fired the person that didn’t label the tank.

gourami

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Tennessee,USA
My catfish died. D= I loved that bugger so much...:cry:

MalawiTango

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2008
N Virginia
Dimidiochromis Compressicep. Found him in the morning dried up on the carpet. One of my all time favs. his name was Mr Happy cuz he looked like he was always frowning.

Johny

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2008
Australia
in the last 2 monsths i lost

30+ juvinile p/bass

breeding pair of frontosa

and my beloved green aro....over here thats $1500+ worth of fsh gone :(

kickthefool

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 19, 2008
Indiana nwi
man this is just a sad thread, i knew there was a reason i dont take pics of the dead ones

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store