TODD BUILDS HIS 2500 GALLON CEMENT AQUARIUM FOR STINGRAYS IN THE BASEMENT

rhinoman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
MA
I copied the article (in color) and have it in my tank planning notebook. It is the most informative article I have found to date on large concrete tank construction. when I build my monster tank I will keep an excellent journal so that others may benifit from what I learn. Anytime I dream about becoming rich my mansion plans always include a very large aquaurium. Until I read this article I never thought I could actually afford a monster tank. Now, I not only know I can afford a monster tank but know one way it can be done.

asnatlas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2007
Ohio
Your tank is AWESOME :)

What is the silver insulation you have around your 300gal rubbermaid stock tanks ?? Where did you get that at... I have a few 50gal and 150gal stock tanks that I would like to insulate...

asnatlas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2007
Ohio
anythingfish.com;789915; said:
I got it at Lowe's or I like to call it lowered expectations..... & I do not rember the name, but I can look it up if you need?
If you don't mind, so that I can look into it more... Does it have a sticky side that you just apply to side of the stock tank or did you need to use something else with...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store