uncommon fish?

C. Breeze

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2021
Coastal Empire
Where did you come up with this guy? That white trim along the dorsal is gorgeous. I want a few!
i have fry but I think you are innthe UK? If you are in the USA I got you covered, ifyou are in the UK, it’ll be a little more effort on my end and $$ on your endto accomplish the deal. Either way- message me and let’s determine the “art of the possible”

basically the export of fry can be managed legally on this end- but I do not know if the uk is accepting anything etc due to pandemic and I don’t know if the shipping will be more than it’s worth to you- but you could possibly get a group buy together in that case. Just message me and let’s see what can be sorted

Reactions: Deadeye

xenacanth9

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2021

Theos.dad

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2021
Both of those puffers are really cool. I'm not sure what the actual name of the "red eye puffer" I see occasionally but it's not either one of these. One day I hope to have a congo spotted. Along with every other puffer lover

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Both of those puffers are really cool. I'm not sure what the actual name of the "red eye puffer" I see occasionally but it's not either one of these. One day I hope to have a congo spotted. Along with every other puffer lover
I hope one day schoutodini become more available, they breed so readily it has to happen eventually.
As xenacanth9 xenacanth9 said most redeye are irrubesco.

Theos.dad

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2021
I hope one day schoutodini become more available, they breed so readily it has to happen eventually.
As xenacanth9 xenacanth9 said most redeye are irrubesco.
Ah, yes he did. I completely overlooked that somehow. Thise little guys are cute little boogers also. They were pretty hard to find just a. Outlet years ago as well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store