Upcoming Movies and TV shows

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Incidentally, whilst Clint's made a surprise appearance it reminds me of a film I saw the other night with him in it. Quite an old one I believe but it had passed me by....The Mule. Great film.

Reactions: deeda and tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Incidentally, whilst Clint's made a surprise appearance it reminds me of a film I saw the other night with him in it. Quite an old one I believe but it had passed me by....The Mule. Great film.
Clint Eastwood is a great actor. I like most of his films. I was in the military so could relate to Heartbreak Ridge 😆

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Clint Eastwood is a great actor. I like most of his films. I was in the military so could relate to Heartbreak Ridge 😆
I could relate to another one of his films, "Any which way but loose". At the time I was going with a girl who looked just like Clyde the orangutan, lol.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I could relate to another one of his films, "Any which way but loose". At the time I was going with a girl who looked just like Clyde the orangutan, lol.
LMAO.....hey Milo,you set me right on up with that one,I was expecting for you to say Sondra Locke!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store