Want to Buy What are the best Australian Distributors

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Well my original plan was to get a Polypterus endlicheri, that was I got the 1200ltr for but the my LFS has fire Eels so I settled for them. But I think my tank once cycled and settled could take one Birchir but they are like $900 and pick up only. Just wanted some options I’ve looked at livefish.com, tropicalaquarium.com.au & coburgaquarium.com.au. Just wanted more options.

I also had gold datnoid, leopard ctenopomas, jardinii, blue acara, any RAMS, or zebra shovelnose catfish as secondary options. Being in WA beggars can’t be choosers though. Not all in same take just one or 2 of these if possible. If not I’ll just get a school of CL & SAE.
The only Bichirs i ever see are senegals, probably your best bet would be blue acaras if you want something quickly. Most online stores have them available.

RyanScanner

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2024
Western Australia
The only Bichirs i ever see are senegals, probably your best bet would be blue acaras if you want something quickly. Most online stores have them available.
I don’t want anything quickly I’m planning a year or two ahead. I want to see what is available first, research the **** out of it then get it no sooner that a year from now. I can get endli from a private guy for $1000.

Reactions: Ogertron3000

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
I don’t want anything quickly I’m planning a year or two ahead. I want to see what is available first, research the **** out of it then get it no sooner that a year from now. I can get endli from a private guy for $1000.
That's pretty pricey. Around $500 is normal for a young fella. Just lost my bichir yesterday

• Wow
Reactions: RyanScanner
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store