What is a persimmon Parrot?

crush329

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
MO
Thanks for going into MORE detail about what you know... I based my answer on what WAS said... now you say you know of all types of the parrot family. I guess I was stating the obvious and what I said didn't need to be said. Sorry about that.

This forum isn't always helpful... meaning telling you what you want to hear. I have some red mammon grow outs... some members tell me I just got bp. I shared pics just to share without asking what I got and I get told I don't have mammon. Truth is, I know what I got because I know where I got them from and can't nobody tell me otherwise. So in other words I trust my supplier to not have to ask what I got or if anybody has heard of it.

This might be a true type like Ingot in which there isn't much info on either. Good luck with your search on the info of these type parrots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
Crush, maybe your supplier was misinformed about what he is selling. Maybe the people saying you don't have what you think are correct? You are right.........we don't always hear what we want. Thanks for setting us all straight on that.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

crush329

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
MO
Very true but what I was saying is I didn't get on here asking what I got... so therefore the input or info the members shared was irrelevant. That's the difference. I'm not here to argue... just trying to learn. I like parrots... so if there is another type... I would like to know.

crush329

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
MO
Consider this a bump... here is a few pics of one of my "bp" from when I got it 3-14-14 to now. Last pic is one of the short bodies. Some unique looking bp huh?

As I have stated before, if I felt what I had was not what I intended to buy... there would have been a thread made discussing my issues and concerns... kinda like this situation. But he's making an argument because he's confident he was told the truth and there is nothing wrong with that. All I was saying was that I knew of mammon before I bought mammon.

Now maybe somebody can chime in and help the OP out...

uploadfromtaptalk1402232965061.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402233018114.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402233421933.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402233479512.jpg

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
Looks likes a regular blood parrot to me; I had one that looked exactly like that one. Maybe mine was not a regular blood parrot though. But what I think is it might just be better genetics; or maybe someone crossed a kkp back to a bp. But hey this is just from looks. I'm no expert.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

crush329

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
MO
Looks likes a regular blood parrot to me; I had one that looked exactly like that one. Maybe mine was not a regular blood parrot though. But what I think is it might just be better genetics; or maybe someone crossed a kkp back to a bp. But hey this is just from looks. I'm no expert.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork

Yup... thank you for the info. Your non expert opinion means a lot... my question was rhetorical.

Let's get back on track for the OP's sake... opinions about what I have are irrelevant.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
Permission parrot ha?

You should be asking the person you got them from. Because they are both bp

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork

Yup... thank you for the info. Your non expert opinion means a lot... my question was rhetorical.

Let's get back on track for the OP's sake... opinions about what I have are irrelevant.

I was talking to the OP not you. And you know what ask for help and be hella rude for people trying to give opinions. Sorry for trying to help on a DEAD thread

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store