What is a persimmon Parrot?

crush329

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
MO
I was talking to the OP not you. And you know what ask for help and be hella rude for people trying to give opinions. Sorry for trying to help on a DEAD thread

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
My apologies... I don't even know why I assumed you were talking to me. I never needed help with the identification of my fish. But without having direct knowledge of the OP'S fish... there's not much more to be added to this thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Crush that doesn't look much like a BP I would say KKP maybe I don't know about mammons but it doesnt have a notch and that is really the defining characteristic of a pure bred parrot.
Can I just say that I have seen and owned many KKP that start out looking like BP's. and many that didn't. Because there is a lot of variation with the breed.

I didn't pay a lot of money for the persimmon, Not any more than I would spend on any other kind of not so common cichlid. I don't know How the animal guy got to 5000 posts without getting banned yet because he is just a useless toxic troll. The kind of people we don't need more of. I always leave this site for months at a time and I come back and last about a week and this is exactly why.

I did not ask for an ID. I did not ask for conformation on anything, Just if anyone has any info on Persimmon parrots. There was a dead thread from a long time ago where nobody knew. The supplier was selling KKP, BP, Persimmon and FH aswell as some SB texas. All of which are high quality, as you can see from the fish in my avatar. I trust that what I have is some degree of parrot, maybe with some KKP or Amph genes, There were some quite elongate ones and some with longer snouts, but I chose the one I like best. As i said they were visably different to the BP.

thanks to Crush and all the nice people who replied, but I probably won't be around here much for a while now because of the animal guy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store