What is Your Favorite Season and Why?

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Definitely Summer because it's warm and sunny and dry.
Autumn: Rainy .
Winter: Rainy and cold.
Spring: Rainy and windy.
I beg to differ? Maybe visit KSA sometime soon if you like the warmth?
1728234807651.png

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Definitely Summer because it's warm and sunny and dry.
Autumn: Rainy .
Winter: Rainy and cold.
Spring: Rainy and windy.
Lol, sorry, but...it it's still rainy...then it sure ain't cold...:)

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

ken31cay

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
I've been feeling the fall season vibes over the past week, and I'm just curious: what are y'all's favorite seasons?

My favorite season is fall. The weather finally starts cooling down here, pumpkin spice everything is out (I love pumpkin spice), I can dress in warmer clothing (I thrive in cold weather, but I like warm clothing—I still don't get it to this day, lol), and the best part is Halloween, when all the Ghosts, Ghouls, Johns, and Esoxes come out to play, lol.
There is virtually no change in seasons throughout the year where I live now, just the same tropical heat throughout the year. But Autumn, especially in the US northeast where I lived is spectacular; cool weather, tree leaves turning yellow, orange, and even red. There is no mistaking the feeling that things are slowing down. Halloween in Massachusettes is especially high spirited and active, a stark contrast with the US mid-west IMO.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

ken31cay

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
Summer. Nicer weather, usually, and the days are much much longer. In the UK at the height of summer it comes light at 4am and goes dark at 10.30pm.

Halloween for us is having dozens and dozens of kids trick or treating with their parents. Most of them see my 360 through the window and end up coming in looking at my fish!
I wasn't aware such long summer days. Nice. And Halloween sounds pretty active there.

ken31cay

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
Yes, I used to like Autumn - when there was one.

Here, I get three seasons, cool (comfortable), hot (oppressive), and rainy (hot punctuated with some impressive storms) which is my favourite. Except when it floods.
From what I understand Thailand is like Cayman Islands but on steroids; warmer and rains alot more.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I wasn't aware such long summer days.
Yes, the summer days are fantastic, but it works in the opposite way through late autumn to early spring. At it's worse in the depths of winter it doesn't come light until 8am and goes dark at around 4pm.

Obviously it all hinges on your positioning and the seasonal tilt of the earth. The northern and southern hemisphere get these swings, but towards the equator less so.

You'll hardly get any swing at all being in the Caymans, or do you?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store